Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Back in Service and I'm Riding for Charity!

Hello All!  Sorry for the utter lack of posting recently, we've mostly been completely out of cell phone range!  But not to worry, we've been taking lots of pictures and keeping notes so expect a bunch of posts in the next few days!

In other news, I finally registered for the MS 150 bike ride!  I've previously volunteered at this event but this year I decided to finally up my involvement and actually participate as a rider. All proceeds go towards the National MS Society and you can support the cause by donating here.  The ride is spread over two days and they have four different course options: 20, 40, 75, and 100 miles.  I'd love to do the century, but I'm not sure I have the time to build up to that kind of distance at the kind of pace I'd like to maintain.

Anyway, that's it for now.  Expect a full post soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment